Saturday, March 7, 2009
Busy Saturday
This blog will serve as a journal for me, unfortunately that means talking about my "To Do List" frequently. Today is abnormally busy for a Saturday. I need to run into work (HR Block) to run all the paperwork. Then it's off to Relief Society for something ... I don't even know what it is because I've been out of church for three weeks due to my dysfunctional knee. After RS, I'm tutoring a little 5th grader. Once I get home, I'm sure I'll need to run some laundry, dishes, and hug my kids. Then, lastly, since it's Lance's birthday this coming week, we are going out to Tucano's in Provo to celebrate. We got a "buy one - get one" coupon there and since it's Brazilian, he loves it there! Well, off to get started ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jena
ReplyDeleteA short blog--but off to a great start. Delighted to see your photos. Sorry to hear you had to have knee surgery (again??) but it sounded like things are healing. We'd take a kitten when Fluffy has one, but we're in Oregon. :)