Friday, March 20, 2009

I don't know if I'll eat it until I see it.


Yesterday the weather was so nice (and my house was so messy) that I just couldn't bear to go home.  So I called up Lance and told him Alyssa and I were coming to take him to lunch.  We chose "Five Guys Burgers and Fries" because I'd never been there before.  When you order, the guy taking your order yells back how many patties were ordered.  "Four Patties!" he yells.  The cooking staff behind him echoes it, except much louder.  "FOUR PATTIES! HEY!"  

I asked Alyssa if she'd eat a hamburger because usually she likes chicken nuggets better.  She says to me, "I won't know if I'll eat it until I see it".  Well at least she's honest.  When it was over, she had eaten half-a-dozen bites.  Later that day, Susanna discovered the rest of it and received permission to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment