1. Gina or Jenna -- it's actually pronounced "Gina" but the unusual spelling makes it so I go by the name "Jenna" also.
2. Mom, aka Momma-pajomma, aka *whine* Mo ah ah ahah mmmm, aka Mommy.
3. Sister Gregory - took me about three years to get used to this name. Apparently changing ones name is difficult to get used to.
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sno cone shack. Small shack and extremely organized bottles of syrup, what's not to like?
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sno cone shack. Small shack and extremely organized bottles of syrup, what's not to like?
2. Math teacher - just starting this job up again.
3. Being the mom. Make no mistake this is a 24/7 job that just when you think you've got the hang of it, it all changes and you start all over with no manual.
Three places I have lived
1. Medford, Oregon - grew up there.
2. Salt Lake City, UT - from there.
3. Lake Saint Louis, Missouri - loved it there.
Three favorite Drinks:
1. Root Beer - makes me sick now ... too much suger or root or something.
2. Hot Chocolate - especially when Lance makes it. It's better somehow when he does it.
3. Raspberry Lemonade - I'll have this when really splurging.
3. Raspberry Lemonade - I'll have this when really splurging.
Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Eureka - small town dedicated to scentific discovery but things don't always go as planned. Name for Archimedes, who while bathing, discovered the principle of water distribution, and ran through the town (naked) screaming "Eureka! Eureka!"
2. Life - Lance and I can't put our finger on why we like this show so much, but we love it.
3. Reruns of Friends or Seinfeld. It's getting to the point where I can quote each episode line-by-line, so I'm hoping a new sitcom comes out I really like soon.
Three top places I have been: I guess this means places I like the most?
This the hardest question 'cause I don't really go anywhere.
Three top places I have been: I guess this means places I like the most?
This the hardest question 'cause I don't really go anywhere.
1. My cruise to Alaska. Stunning scenary, great company, and a schedule where I did whatever whenever for a week.
2. Being home getting things done is my favorite place to be.
3. Being asleep. Can that count as one of my favorite places to be?
Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Ruby River - steak, steak, and more steak. Oh, and raspberry lemonade too.
Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Ruby River - steak, steak, and more steak. Oh, and raspberry lemonade too.
2. Ruby Tuesday. Love the salad bar.
3. Panda Express. No longer allowed to eat there due to my addiction of Chinese food.
Three things I'm looking forward to:
Three things I'm looking forward to:
Working on this one. I recently realized all the goals I'd ever set in my life have now been done. Trying to create new ones now. Email me suggestions if you got some.
No comments:
Post a Comment