Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I think I can ... I think I can

Monday came and went without any exercise.  :(.  All day I couldn't make myself just do it.  I figured I had time and I'd do it later.  By 7:0 p.m. I felt so bad about not running I nearly did it then ...nearly.  Then again at 8, 9, and 10:00 I still felt bad about skipping it.  I never did exercise, but the fact that it bothered me all day was progress, small progress, yes, very small progress, but I'll take what I can get.

Today was my most difficult day yet.  I did return to work yesterday which probably made me more tired for exercising today.  I had to modify my workout, otherwise I may have quit in the middle, but I did do it.  Yeah for me!

Wednesday the 6th
Distance= 2.25 miles
Calories = 250
Time = 45 minutes
Best interval = 60 run/60 walk for 10 minutes, 90/30 for 10 and then walk for 10 minutes
Difficulty =medium - really had to remind myself I WANT to do this.
Speed=walk at 3.0 and run at 4.0


Saturday the 9th
Distance= 1.5 miles
Calories = 150
Time = 30 minutes
Best interval = walked at 3.2 and 3% incline 20 minutes
Difficulty = medium - couldn't go more than the 30 minutes


4th - 9th goal= 60/60 for 10 minutes then 90/30 for 20 Fri and Saturday
11th - 16th =  60/60 for 15 minutes then 90/30 for 15 Tues, Thursday, Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment