Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I am not a great New Year resolution type of person simply because I ALWAYS have a list of goals and lists of how to accomplish these goals and lists of why these are my goals and lists keeping track of my lists.

Well, no, I'm exaggerating ... I used to be like that.  But having three children leaves me with little time and energy for lots of lists.  But I do always have goals and ONE list.  Bringing out new goals for New Year's makes as much sense to me as only saying "I love you" on Valentine's Day.  One more time, in other words, since I've always got goals it doesn't make a difference that it's New Year's Day ... I'm already working on the resolutions.

But it's a great day to review how the last year went and how I hope this year to go.So here's to everyone, no matter if you have old goals or new goals.  Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment