I seem to be in a "more makeup is better" mode. Perhaps I read too many magazines while waiting for the phone for ring while working at HR Block. But recently I've decided that more foundation is better, more lipstick is better, (actually I discover lip gloss in addition to lipstick. Can you say shiny?) and more eye shadow is certainly better.
Now I theorize that in the past I haven't used enough. When on vacation in Alaska my powder tumbled all around in the suitcase and saturated the sponge applicator. When I went to put on the powder I decided that I hadn't used enough and the more was better.
Since that point I've experimented to see if more of other kinds of makeup are better. One Sunday after getting ready for church, I was wearing some green eye shadow. In fact, several shades of green. As I finished I turned to Lance and asked, "Am I wearing too much makeup for church?" Lance didn't even glance up as he says, "if you like it you should wear it"
Good boy, that's the right answer.
Now I theorize that in the past I haven't used enough. When on vacation in Alaska my powder tumbled all around in the suitcase and saturated the sponge applicator. When I went to put on the powder I decided that I hadn't used enough and the more was better.
Since that point I've experimented to see if more of other kinds of makeup are better. One Sunday after getting ready for church, I was wearing some green eye shadow. In fact, several shades of green. As I finished I turned to Lance and asked, "Am I wearing too much makeup for church?" Lance didn't even glance up as he says, "if you like it you should wear it"

Good boy, that's the right answer.
Looks like you've trained him well!
ReplyDelete