I've never been a resolutions person. I always have goals in mind, not just the first week in January. As I've reviewed my current goals though, I realized I had some big (and to me, some of them are scary) goals that I thought I'd list here so as to get as much support as I can from anyone who happens to actually read my scarce blog.
Read my scriptures more often.
Get a job
Like my job
Not crash and burn during my job. - once bit, twice shy ... you know?
pay back my mom - (thanks for the help, by the way)
And that's pretty much it. Most of it centers around a job as you can see. I've really missed having my job this year. My current TA job seems so trivial to me. I don't really do anything and it's incredible easy. Which is good for me now ... though I'm becoming restless to have a real job again, with a real paycheck.
That's not much of a blog entry, but it's all I got right now.
I'm so glad you're feeling up to having a job. That in itself is a big accomplishment since last year! YEAH! I'm positive you will get the position you want and that it will work out.
ReplyDelete